🎙 How I met my mentor – Podcast interview
Recently Lidia Lopez interviewed me for the podcast she runs with Maria Planes, “How I Met My Mentor.” Each weekly episode is an interview of a woman who shares about herself, her experiences, her expertise to benefit and inspire other women. You can find my episode on Spotify, as an MP3, on Apple Podcast, or Google Podcasts. In this interview, she allowed me to share my favorite subjects: feminine values in corporate cultures, mentoring, emotions at work, how we think and make choices, and my friends.
Here are a few time codes if you wish to jump to specific subjects:
- 02:09 – Going down a rabbit hole about self-image.
- 06:55 – My career journey to iCopilots, with some insights about knowing yourself and making choices.
- 12:50 – Key points about emotions at work and tips.
- 21:54 – Feminine values in corporate culture and their connection to innovation and resilience in uncertain times.
- 31:15 – Strategic mentoring and its benefits beyond the mentor-mentee pair, especially in challenging times.
- 42:00 – My advice to my younger self.