Welcome to our website! This part is probably boring, but we are legally required to have it. So here are our terms and conditions of use:
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern INNOVATION COPILOTS B.V. relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
INNOVATION COPILOTS B.V. is a private company with limited liability (B.V. stands for besloten vennootschap) that owns the www.icopilots.com website and whose registered office is Hoogstraat 3, 2011 CS Haarlem, Netherlands and is incorporated in Amsterdam under the registration number (KvK) 67163513.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to INNOVATION COPILOTS B.V. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The name INNOVATION COPILOTS is registered with the European Union trademark under No 018608204.
(1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
(3) You can register to our website by providing an email to receive regular updates and have access to some articles that are reserved for members only. Emails collected this way are not used for any reason than alerting you about some articles we publish.
(5) We are legally bound to warn you though, that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(6) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(7) This website contains material owned by and licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, display, publish, or create derivative works from our content without our explicit permission. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this legal notice.
(8) You may not use any automated or manual methods, including but not limited to web crawlers, spiders, or any other software, to extract, scrape, or crawl our content without obtaining our prior written consent, with the sole exception of referencing links to our articles. We explicitly state that we do not authorize the crawling or scraping of our content by AI software such as LLM (Large Langage Model) or any other type of current or future technology. Unauthorized crawling violates our intellectual property rights and is strictly prohibited.
(9) All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
(10) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
(11) This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
(12) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands. If any provision of this legal notice is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.